My potager garden is a small garden on the island of Resarö, Resarö is situated in the inner part of the archipelago outside of Stockholm. Tyra´s Garden is mostly an ornamental vegetable garden, potager. But flowers are of course an important ingredience, for beauty and pollination.
Tyra's Garden is a small garden on the island of Resarö situated in the inner part of the archipelago near the small town Vaxholm, outside Stockholm. Tyra's Garden is mostly an ornamental vegetable garden, my potager. But flowers are of course an important ingredience, for beauty and pollination. The climate in these parts is quite demanding as the northerly winds can be strong and cold. THIS BLOG 'Tyra's Garden' is not entirely a gardenblog it contains much more. About me: Enthusiastic amateur gardener and photographer from Vaxholm, Sweden. Designed and built my Greenhouse and Potager in Tyra's Garden 2003. Love the outdoor life, gardening and sailing especially. View my profile

Wednesday

Recycled piece of furniture.



GARDEN FURNITURE

I went to an outdoor auction in the countryside last weekend and look what a found. A pedestal for my greenhouse isn’t it just perfect. Old, worn and a bit shabby but nice, just the way I want it to be. It will be great for the greenhouse and the garden. All my pieces of furniture in the greenhouse are real bargains, they are old and worn, now I have been missing a pedestal and there it was…for 40 kronor (7 dollar). Recycle more!

Have a great day!


- Ha en fin dag, hoppas att det blir ännu en fin höstdag. Det är riktiga guldagar vi har haft i oktober tycker jag och det behöver vi för snart går vi in i det stora mörkret!

TYRA


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is perfect for the greenhouse.
Donna

Anonymous said...

Who said you can´t make bargains anymore? The piece will be perfect! /Ruben

Anonymous said...

Åh, vilket fynd!!! Kul passar ju perfekt i ditt greenhouse! Kram C

joey said...

Tyra, you have not only an artistic eye, but great eye for a bargain! How fun ...

Heavy Petal said...

Very sweet!

Kylee Baumle said...

I love it, Tyra, and what a bargain! I like the bird you have sitting on it, too.